Michelle Duquette of The MITRE Corporation is excited for AUVSI XPONENTIAL
Michelle Duquette of The MITRE Corporation is excited for XPONENTIAL 2023 because it allows her to connect with different thinkers, brainstorm new ideas, and gain motivation. She views a "Blueprint for Autonomy" as a multifaceted plan for integrating autonomous vehicles into our current environment. Duquette is excited to connect with thought leaders, industry groups, and government agencies at the event. She invites people to visit the MITRE booth at 4616 in the expo hall to discuss mutual benefits.
- What are you most excited about for XPONENTIAL 2023?
- AUVSI is my favorite event of the year because it allows me to connect with so many differently thinking people and just brainstorm. The energy and knowledge at XPONENTIAL is incredible. And I always leave with great new ideas, connections, and tons of motivation.
- What does “Blueprint for Autonomy” mean to you?
- For me, a blueprint for autonomy is a common multifaceted plan showing us how we integrate autonomous vehicles into our current environment. It also means, we are collectively building toward a future environment that's safe and realizes the promises of efficiency, meaningful intelligence, and new opportunities.
- Who are you most excited to connect and share you insights with at XPONENTIAL 2023?
- This year, I'm excited to connect with the thought leaders who are ready to start stressing advanced air mobility concepts. I'm also looking forward to connecting with industry groups who have partnered together exploring UTM or AAM services and also with government agencies at all levels who either have already added drones as a field asset or are writing autonomous vehicles into their mission strategies. The more connections we can make, the more knowledge we can share, the more we all benefit. Come see me in the MITRE booth at 4616 in the expo hall and let's talk about how you can benefit.