Ronnie Phillips, Sr. Director of Innovation at Georgia-Pacific, introduces the Compact Quad Plus
Ronnie Phillips, Sr. Director of Innovation at Georgia-Pacific, introduces the Compact Quad Plus, an innovative cordless dispenser system. The dispenser features a more intuitive loading process and includes features to minimize waste. It has sustainable elements such as nearly 100% roll utilization and options made from 100% recycled material. The dispenser comes with training materials for installation and maintenance.
- Introduce yourself, your role and your involvement with your product.
- Hello, I'm Ronnie Phillips and I'm the senior Director of Innovation here at Georgia Pacific. My role is to represent the voice of our customers and uncover market insights that allow us to make the job of our customers easier and more efficient. This was exactly the case with compact quad plus where we were able to leverage those insights to advance our compact cordless dispensing systems.
- What is your product?
- I'm proud to introduce Compaq quad plus the next generation of our highest capacity four roll, compact cordless dispenser system.
- What makes your product innovative?
- When we talk to our customers about restaurant dispensers, the most common feedback we hear across all segments is given our struggles with labor and cost pressures. We need the dispensers to be simple and easy to use for our maintainers and help us minimize waste. We listened to this customer feedback and knew we could advance our cordless tissue dispenser systems to help deliver against both customer needs. Our compact quad plus cordless tissue dispenser features a much more intuitive loading process. In recent market research maintainers were able to load compact quad plus almost 40% faster than the previous model. In addition, we included two new features to discourage waste when the dispenser is opened for refilling. Our patented roll lock mechanism only allows the empty roll holders to automatically open for roll replacement and our sliding doors will only slide over and allow access to new rolls when the existing roll is depleted.
- Does your innovative product entry have any unique sustainable elements?
- when used properly. Our patented roll lock mechanism allows for nearly 100% roll utilisation. Additionally, our compact quad plus Cordless tissue refills reduce packaging waste and eliminate cardboard core waste versus a traditional single roll BA tissue. We make a range of refill options, including some made from 100% recycled material.
- Quantify the environmental impact benefit of your product in the marketplace.
- When compared to our traditional two ply single roll, bad tissue compact quad plus cordless tissue refills have 95% less packaging and save up to £7.8 of waste per case . And as mentioned, the patented roll lock mechanism allows for nearly 100% tissue utilization.
- What training is in place to protect the health and safety of the worker using this product and/or service?
- we have a compact quad plus reference guide that covers both the initial installation of the dispenser, along with loading and maintenance. We also have separate videos with step by step instructions for dispenser, insulation and loading.
- Product Wrap Up...
- Our new compact quad plus dispenser is grounded in market insights, and it was designed with both maintainer ease of use and waste reduction in mind. Our compact quad plus still uses the same compact refills that our customers know and love, and we back all compact dispensers with lifetime warranties. We're excited to share this innovation with you in person at the upcoming SS a show.