Bobbie Carlton, Founder of Innovation Women, describes how AnswerStage has helped her business.
Bobbie Carlton, Founder of Innovation Women, praised AnswerStage for its assistance during the early stages of the pandemic. AnswerStage allowed Innovation Women to easily create virtual speaker sizzle reels and showcase their speakers to event managers. Carlton regularly recommends AnswerStage to event managers for promoting their events.
- How has AnswerStage helped your organization?
- I cannot begin to count the ways that AnswerStage has helped our organisation. In the earliest days of the pandemic, when so many event managers were coming to us and saying "This speaker looks fantastic but they're on a physical stage. How do they look? How do they behave? How do they engage an audience when it comes to being a virtual speaker?" AnswerStage was our answer. We were able to get our speakers to very quickly give us virtual speaker sizzle reels because we had access to AnswerStage.
- Describe a specific video created with AnswerStage that you think was especially valuable or effective.
- Asking me to tell you about a specific video is like asking me to tell you which one of my kids is my favorite. I think that AnswerStage allows all of our speakers to showcase themselves as speakers. Every speaker video is just such a terrific way for event managers to see the speakers in action. And for the speakers AnswerStage is such a terrific and easy way to create a video that they can use for event managers.
- Would you recommend AnswerStage?
- When you ask, if I would recommend AnswerStage, my answer is actually "already did that". I recommend AnswerStage on a regular basis. We work with hundreds of different event managers, people who are promoting their own conferences and events and kind of at every tur I am recommending "Hey, wouldn't it be great if you use a tool like AnswerStage" to allow your speakers to help promote your event.