What problems are our exhibitors solving and why do they attend GSX?
Sherrod DeGrippo, VP Threat Research at Proofpoint, emphasizes the importance of understanding the intersection between cybersecurity and physical security. Juan Guerra from Babel Street highlights open-source intelligence as a crucial trend. Perry Webb from AmberBox discusses the increasing trends of active shooter events and workplace violence and the value of their gunshot detection system. Dan Bissmeyer from Prosegur views exhibiting at GSX as an excellent opportunity to showcase their company and gain recognition in the US security industry.
- What are some of the most topics that you're following?
- I think one of the most important topics that I'm following here is understanding the intersection between cybersecurity and physical security and knowing that we really can't secure our people, our data, our facilities, unless we look at both of those together and understand how they interact.
- What is the most important trend to you?
- So some of the most important trends, or the most important trend to me is open source intelligence. It's mainly, you know, all the information or data that's available publicly. And I'm here with Babel Street. We are the industry leaders as far as a platform to do that. So that's one of the main topics and trends that I'm following because I believe it's the future.
- What trends are you staying on top of?
- Hi, my name is Perry Web with amber box gunshot and threat detection. We're at Booth 1343. We Our system provides a lot of value when it comes to life safety and security because we've seen the trends of active shooter events, workplace violence events increase year in and year out in all types of facilities, of course schools everyone hears about, but even corporate offices, public venues, etcetera. notifications directly to police within 3.6 seconds of a gunshot , um, is huge for of course, life safety when it comes to active shooter events. But then detection for other types of threats, it's huge for mitigating workplace violence. Thank you.
- How has exhibiting at GSX benefitted your company?
- For Prosegur, GSX was an outstanding opportunity to exhibit because as one of the largest global security companies in the world, we still aren't overly well known in the United States. So GSX brings together the industry leaders and and the top, the top people. And so this is this is the who's who for security. And when you want to get your name out there, you want to tell, tell your story. This is the best opportunity to do so. So it's a great exchange, great discussions, and great education for the community about what Prosegur can do for them.